Well Toonami is no more. The Cartoon Network announced previously that Toonami will end after 11 years.
With over 500,000 people attending COMIKE, what is there to do next?
Because of the many people visiting for COMIKE, many ventured to the manga shops in Akihabara and with so many people, there were some restrictions put on how many people can enter the store.
Popular Akihabara bog Akiba Blog has detailed the frenzy at Akihabara on the final day of COMIKE.
If you know whom you're looking for, you may even find some locals among the crowd.
"(My favorite part) is all the people in costumes," Crystal Wimer, 25, of Keyser, W.Va, said, "with huge papier-mache swords and bright colors. It's like Halloween gone mad."
More Articles ...
- New links: Antique Bakery
- Jeon Ji-hyeon in Blood The Last Vampire Live Action
- Cowboy Bebop Live-action in the Works?
- RightStuf to Show Emma, Maria at Anime Expo
- ImaginAsian Gets Final Fantasy VII, Cowboy Bebop
- Animage Original magazine for older fans; PiQ folds
- Death Note Live-action Draws 65,000 in U.S. theaters
- KINOKUNIYA Lolita and Main Fashion day
- Japan Cartoonist Award Winners Announced
- PRESS RELEASE: Takii 6 NintenDecision 2008